Logan Motorway and Gateway Extension Motorway Base Level ITS Project
The purpose of the Logan Intelligent Traffic System (ITS) Project is to provide Queensland Motorways with a base level implementation for incident detection and to monitor vehicular movements. Traffic can then be informed about traffic issues in real time.
The work includes:
- Installation of electrical and communication devices;
- Installation of ITS components including;
- Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV’s);
- Vehicle Detection Devices, etc;
- Construction of reinforced concrete barriers and guardrail;
- Civil works
- Complex traffic management and staging in high speed highway environment;
- Highway restrictions on lane closures;
- Significant community liaison and interface with stakeholders;
- First major project in Queensland to install wireless Vehicle Detection Devices in motorway class of road.
BACK TO PROJECTS