Paddington Skate Park
The upgrading of the Paddington Skate Park facility was part of the Brisbane City Council's vision "for an active, healthy city and provide a range of positive community benefits through the implementation of social and spectator spaces."
This is the first time since being built in 1991 that the skate park has been rejuvenated giving improved accessibility, functionality and safety. The upgrade provided new and improved integrated seating for spectators along with improved sight lines with enhanced visibility from the seat.
- Retaining Walls;
- Construction of skate park elements including concrete ramps, slabs, transitions, ledges and banks;
- Supply and installation of balustrade;
- Drainage and
- Maintaining existing footpath pedestrian movements whilst construction of retaining walls along Caroline Street, Paddington;
- Restricted access for construction;
- Impediment of construction due to the close proximity of existing houses;
- Protecting heritage listed structures and
- High specification product.
BACK TO PROJECTS
Brisbane City Council