Mt Lindesay Highway & Chambers Flat Road Interchange, Munruben
Construction of a grade separated interchange on the Mt Lindesay Highway with Chambers Flat Road and Crowson Lane.
The works included:
- Duplication of the Mt Lindesay Highway;
- Construction of a grade separated interchange with associated on and off ramps;
- Construction of a four span viaduct over the highway;
- Construction of service roads and school bus drop off zone’
- Re-alignment of Crowson Lane and Chambers Flat Road;
- Associated drainage, lighting and landscaping.
- Complex traffic management and staging in high speed highway environment;
- Highway closures not permitted;
- Monitoring regime implemented on traffic flow and delays to traffic;
- Significant community liaison and interface;
- Dealing with unprecedented periods of wet weather.
BACK TO PROJECTS
Department of Transport and Main Roads